От Alexandre Putt Ответить на сообщение
К Oранжевый Глюк Ответить по почте
Дата 18.07.2005 03:04:51 Найти в дереве
Рубрики Теоремы, доктрины; Версия для печати

Без паники – национальная китайская хитрость

Говорить одно, делать другое. Да и не стоит считать, что китайцы умнее своих заморских хозяев.

Всё уже продумано, прибыли просчитаны и в гроссбухи внесены: Китаю отведено своё место в новом светлом мире глобализации.

Вам, марксисту, грешно не рассматривать экономику, с неё бы начинали (FDI в Китай, приватизация, объем экспорта и т.д.)

Для ценителей английского языка:
http://www.time.com/time/covers/20050627/audio/4.html

Small World, Big Stakes
The U.S. and China are intimately linked--for better or worse. Can we make room for each other?

Liu Li has never met anyone who wears the clothes she makes. For nearly two years the 20-year-old rice farmer's daughter has worked at the Chaida Garment Factory in the steamy southern Chinese city of Kaiping, stitching seams on winter jackets for such companies as Timberland. Amid the clatter of sewing machines, surrounded by mountains of down vests headed for the U.S., Liu tries to imagine the people whose wardrobes have given her a job. " They must be very tall and very rich," she muses. " But beyond that, I really can't picture what their lives are like." Almost certainly, that feeling is mutual....

Wal-Mart Nation
The world's largest retailer isn't just buying--and selling--stuff in China. It has become a major force for change

Joe Hatfield is the quintessential Wal-Mart guy--a chain-smoking good ole boy from Baltimore who started as an assistant store manager and toy buyer in the American heartland nearly 30 years ago under the tutelage of Sam Walton. Today he is the missionary from Bentonville, Ark., bringing the Wal-Mart way to China. " I was blessed to work for Sam Walton," he says, " and I am doubly blessed to work in China." Walking through a brightly lighted store in Shenzhen, the boom town across the border from Hong Kong, Hatfield, who heads Wal-Mart's retail operations in China, can't disguise his delight over...

The Last Frontier
Almost anything goes these days--but you still can't oppose the Communist Party. Will China ever really be free?

И т.д (для счастливых обладателей кредитных карт)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/0,9263,7601050627,00.html