От dinamik Ответить на сообщение
К All Ответить по почте
Дата 06.08.2016 17:30:16 Найти в дереве
Рубрики WWII; Версия для печати

Архив ФСБ. Александр Дюков

Александра Дюкова не нашел в участниках Виф. Может плохо искал.
Он написал книгу об участии ОУН в Холокосте.

Канадский историк Пол Химка пишет:

"
I have refrained from integrating into this paper sources cited by Aleksandr Diukov, mentioned above. His monograph on OUN and UPA and their solution of “the Jewish question” brings to light much new documentary material, mainly emanating from OUN, UPA, and the Soviet authorities. However, these documents come from the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) archive. I do not doubt that the sources are genuine, but the archive where they are located is problematic. It is not open to all researchers, and its policy is selective. It is an archive that promotes a particular historical politics, which includes on its agenda vilification of Ukrainian nationalism. Like Aleksei Miller, who shares these reservations about the archive and the products that emanate from it, I consider Diukov’s book to be “completely decent.”
Still, for this paper I will not make use of it. I will, however, point out that, while using a source base largely independent of that used for this study, Diukov has come to virtually the same conclusions as I have with regard to the Ukrainian national insurgency and the Holocaust.

Вопрос такой, в чем проблема с доступом в архивы ФСБ? "Злые языки" пишут , что мол туда вход только таким как Дюков, а посему доверия к этим документам нет. Их нельзя мол использовать в исторических исследованиях.

Вот странно, архивы украинской СБ можно, чем пользуется нонешний светоч украинской истории Вятрович, а документы советского КГБ нет.