там, в частности, написано
KUALA LUMPUR: INTELLIGENCE analysts in the United States had already concluded that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile, and that the Ukrainian government had had something to do with it.
This corroborates an emerging theory postulated by local investigators that the Boeing 777-200 was crippled by an air-to-air missile and finished off with cannon fire from a fighter that had been shadowing it as it plummeted to earth.
про Парри
In a damning report dated Aug 3, headlined “Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts”, Associated Press reporter Robert Parry said “some US intelligence sources had concluded that the rebels and Russia were likely not at fault and that it appears Ukrainian government forces were to blame”.
This new revelation was posted on GlobalResearch, an independent research and media organisation.
Куала Лампур: Аналитики из разведслужбы США уже заключили, что малазийский рейс МН17 был сбит ракетой "возду-воздух", и что правительство Украины должно с этим что-то делать.
Это подкрепляет появившуюся версию, постулированную местными расследователями, что Боинг 777-200 был поврежден ракетой "возду-воздух", а потом добит пушечным огнем истребитяля, который потом сопровождал его пока тот падал.
* * *
Отставной пилот Люфтганзы Питер Хайсенко также прибавил весу новой теории наряду с Перри и указал на входные и выходные отверстия вокруг кокпита.
"Вы можете видеть входные и выходные отверстия. Края одних загнуты внутрь. Это отверстия поменьше, они ровные и круглые, скорее всего от 30-мм снарядов. Края других, которые побольше и слегка размочаленные, это выходные отверстия. Более того, и это очевидно, что эти выходные отверстия в наружном слое двойного алюминиевого усиленного корпуса разрезаны или загнуты - наружу." Он делает вывод, что для того, чтобы края одних отверстий были загнуты внутрь, а других наружу, там должен был быть второй истребитель, стрелявший по кокпиту с правого борта. Это очень важно, так как никакая ракета "земля-воздух" (или осколки) не могли бы пробить кокпит с обеих сторон.
Yesterday, the New Straits Times quoted experts who had said that photographs of the blast fragmentation patterns on the fuselage of the airliner showed two distinct shapes — the shredding pattern associated with a warhead packed with “flechettes”, and the more uniform, round-type penetration holes consistent with that of cannon rounds.
Parry’s conclusion also stemmed from the fact that despite assertions from the Obama administration, there has not been a shred of tangible evidence to support the conclusion that Russia supplied the rebels with the BUK-M1 anti-aircraft missile system that would be needed to hit a civilian jetliner flying at 33,000 feet.
Parry also cited a July 29 Canadian Broadcasting Corporation interview with Michael Bociurkiw, one of the first Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) investigators to arrive at the scene of the disaster, near Donetsk.
ранее http://ria.ru/world/20140806/1019014818.html
...
"На некоторых (фотографиях с места крушения) осколки от взрыва совпадают с теми, которые оставляет оружие с дистанционным взрывателем, а на других — более точные и кучные, от огня из пушки. Мы анализируем это", — заявил источник газете.
Согласно этой новой версии, была использована ракета с тепловой головкой самонаведения с трехкилограммовой боеголовкой
...
>In a damning report dated Aug 3, headlined “Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts”, Associated Press reporter Robert Parry said “some US intelligence sources had concluded that the rebels and Russia were likely not at fault and that it appears Ukrainian government forces were to blame”.
>This new revelation was posted on GlobalResearch, an independent research and media organisation.
без перевода, источники
тут
http://www.globalresearch.ca/flight-mh17-shoot-down-scenario-shifts/5394746?print=1 “Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts”
By Robert Parry
Global Research, August 04, 2014
If the U.S. intelligence analysts are correct – that the rebels and Russia are likely not responsible – the chief remaining suspect would be the Ukrainian government, which does possess Buk anti-aircraft missiles and reportedly had two fighter jets in the vicinity of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 at the time of the shoot-down.
Some independent analyses of the initial evidence from the crash site suggest the jetliner may have been destroyed by an air-to-air attack, not by an anti-aircraft missile fired from the ground. Yet, the working hypothesis of the U.S. intelligence analysts is that a Ukrainian military Buk battery and the jetfighters may have been operating in collusion as they hunted what they thought was a Russian airliner, possibly even the plane carrying President Vladimir Putin on a return trip from South America, the source said.
The source added that the U.S. intelligence analysis does not implicate top Ukrainian officials, such as President Petro Poroshenko or Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, suggesting that the attack may have been the work of more extremist factions, possibly even one of the Ukrainian oligarchs who have taken an aggressive approach toward prosecuting the war against the ethnic Russian rebels in the east.
Evidence Is Now Conclusive: Two Ukrainian Government Fighter-Jets Shot Down Malaysian Airlines MH17. It was Not a ‘Buk’ Surface to Air Missile
Here is all of that evidence, which collectively convinces me that Haisenko’s conclusion there, is, indeed, the only one that can even possibly explain this wreckage:
“There have been two or three pieces of fuselage that have been really pockmarked with what almost looks like machine-gun fire, very very strong machine-gun fire.”
This remarkable statement comes not from Haisenko, but from one of the first OSCE investigators who arrived at the scene of the disaster.
That youtube snippet in an interview with Michael Bociurkiw, comes from a man who is
“a Ukrainian-Canadian monitor with the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), [who] has seen up close … the crash site of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17. Bociurkiw and one other colleague were the first international monitors to reach the wreckage after the jet was shot down over a rebel-held region of eastern Ukraine July 17.”
That description of him is from the lead-in to the full interview with him, at the 29 July 2014 CBC news article, “Malaysia Airlines MH17: Michael Bociurkiw talks about being first at the crash site.” http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malaysia-airlines-mh17-michael-bociurkiw-talks-about-being-first-at-the-crash-site-1.2721007
The far briefer youtube clip shows only what’s presented on 6:10-6:24 of this CBC interview with Bociurkiw. The CBC reporter in the video precedes the interview by announcing, “The wreckage was still smoldering when a small team from the OSCE got there.” So: he had to have been there really fast. “No other officials arrived for days,” she said.
Although he's only been on the job with the OSCE for three months, Bociurkiw has been unexpectedly thrust into an international crisis that has no satisfying conclusion within sight.
Watch the video above for more of CBC's in-depth interview with Bociurkiw from Ukraine.