От HorNet Ответить на сообщение
К andrew~han
Дата 22.08.2019 11:07:31 Найти в дереве
Рубрики Современность; Флот; Армия; Версия для печати

Re: На самом...

>Как ни странно, один из плюсов - 30-мм пушка, которая расширяет возможности аппарата по поражению целей, причем точечно

Писал как-то - именно по сравнению с "хэллфайрами" дронов (точечнее не придумаешь, для средств авиационного поражения), были воспоминания пилота А-10, которому ПАН отказал в применении пушки по группе духов, запросив вместо этого "хэллфайр" с ЦРУ-шного дрона, который в результате грохнул 1 (одного) человека, остальные сбежали. "Пушкой бы такого не было".

Это был лейтенант-коммандер Крейг из ВМС США, пилот палубного "Проулера", в ходе тура обмена с ВВС США летавший на А-10А в Афгане. Вот его текст:

‘I told the JTAC that if he wanted to employ ordnance he needed to pass us the 9-line as I had eyes on the target – I can roll in with 30 mm in 30-45 seconds. Moments later the Predator operators called in and told the JTAC that he could have a Hellfire immediately, as the UAV was ready to take the shot. The JTAC called me off and broke contact, and in the process of aborting my strafing pass I momentarily lost sight of the target and then had to reacquire it. To me it sounded like the Predator was manned by two guys drinking coffee in a trailer somewhere who were desperate to get a Hellfire shot off. It actually took them more than five minutes to get their Hellfire off, and when it did hit the target it killed just a solitary insurgent – the others scattered. My wingman and I then had to spend the next half-an-hour trying to take out the remaining bad guys who were still moving toward the friendlies. We employed on a couple of them, allowing the Coalition troops to at least break contact.
‘I am led to believe that a lot of these procedural problems have been resolved since 2007, but my earlier experiences with Predators put me off working with UAVs.’