От Said Ответить на сообщение
К All
Дата 17.01.2001 09:34:00 Найти в дереве
Рубрики Прочее; Версия для печати

Прикол - еще одно творчество или реальный китайский самолет :-))

Нашел тоже на китайском форуме. Дескать это новый китайский истребок. Мне кажется это монтаж МиГ 1.44 с хвостом Ф-16 :-))
Вот оригинальный текст сопровождавший фотку:
Damn this one is for real.
My intuition are usually very accurate.

I can tell you this is real.

I seen it from many other official sources photos.

The photo I saw before was almost identical to this straight from the design room.

Someone said that one looks like Mig-29 NOT SO.

I read a letter from a CAC engineer:
He said the original Levi based J-10 has failed.

The original design won't work after it failed the first wind tunnal test it won't satisfy the design criterias.

The toppest aerodynamist in the world from Russian [ National treasure of Russia] came to CAC helped them with the second design.

The final design the one I seen from another source was similar to the Russian stealth fighter Mig-1.42 with rectangle air intakes.

From what I heard from a engineer worked in CAC the situation is far from acceptable.

The core problem with Chinese fighter is not technology not even money but management of Chinese state owned enterprise.

He told me he is leaving CAC because he cannot stand the corruption any longer. He cannot stand the conservative mind set of those leaders who have absolutely no interest in China nor airforce.

He told me the people leaving CAC are much more than people staying in CAC. He need to survive and feed his family.

I believe the following report are reliable:
The final version of J-10 is at the level of the last technology of 3rd generation fighters and does has some 4th generation technologies such as: stealth costing.

Another area of challenge came from stealth requirement of J-10 asked by the airforce.

CAC tested plasma stealth approach and western stealth approach ( costing and radar absorbing geometry)

The plasma stealth approach proven to be inpractical the this stage because:

1. The plasma generator taken too much electricity compromises other performance.

2. The plasma interfers with communication signals to or from the aircraft.

The US stealth approach also experience problems:
The costing came off too quickly so it's not cost efficient for the airforce.